Interested in future Sea Base opportunities in 2024 and beyond? Join our registration email list by clicking HERE. More information will be available after our summer season!
Registration is now call/email only for 2022 Sea Base.
- If you are interested in reserving an entire crew for the 2022 winter season, contact SeaBase.Events@scouting.org.
- If you have an individual interested in joining an existing Sea Base crew, check our Scout Connections Page linked here.
Please notify Sea Base immediately if your unit intends to cancel. Early notification may allow Sea Base to rebook your canceled adventure. If Sea Base rebooks the adventure, all fees except for the original $250 reservation fee will be returned to your unit. Sea Base will not refund any fees to your unit if the adventure is not rebooked. Sea Base does not refund crews for canceled flights or ground transportation. Sea Base strongly recommends trip insurance.
Open Registration is a first come, first served opportunity. It is not a lottery. Reservation is immediate,
NOTICE: As of 11/30/2021, Sea Base has been directed by the National Office of the Boy Scouts of America to apply a program surcharge to all new and existing 2022 Sea Base reservations. The surcharge amount will be applied to all reservations after February 1, 2022, and the amount will be due with your final payment.
The surcharge is equal to $50 per person based on the maximum crew size.
For Sea Base group reservations:
- If your unit is registered for an 8-person maximum crew, the fee will be $400.00 per crew.
- If your unit is registered for a 12-person maximum crew, the fee will be $600.00 per crew.
- If your unit is registered for a 20-person maximum crew, the fee will be $1000.00 per crew.