Fees are all inclusive and start at $45 for half day and start at $90 for full day experiential adventures. Multi-Day Experiential Adventures are $90 per day and include all equipment, vessel trips, staff support, food service and housing.
- Schools must adhere to Sea Base COVID-19 mitigation protocols
- Educators and accompanying adults must provide proof that they have passed a nationwide background check if youth are onsite
- Educators and accompanying adults must complete a recognized youth protection course if youth are onsite (BSA offers a free online course)
- Schools and Organizations must provide event insurance and name Sea Base as an additionally insured
- Educators or School/Organization must lock and dispense all medications
- If accessing the water, every participant must complete a Swim and Snorkel Review. All participants, regardless of experience must wear a snorkeling or full PFD.
Contact Natalie.Rembisz@Scouting.org or call 305-664-5616