Looking for the perfect conference, training, or retreat center?
Prepare yourself for paradise, your search is over! Sea Base boasts two locations in the Florida Keys and is suited to meet the needs of ocean adventurers and land lovers alike. The Sea Base Conference, Training, and Retreat Center prides itself on superior service, facilities, and pricing. Our staff is enthusiastic, dedicated, and prepared to provide your organization with assistance and adventure.
Serving Boy Scouts of America, non-profit, and governmental agencies, Sea Base will provide you with the best experience and price available. You can’t get a better deal in the Keys!
Conference space, meeting rooms, audio visual, internet, food service, beverage service, and snacks are all part of our base conference fees.
Sea Base in Islamorada offers hotel style, small and large dormitory housing options.
Brinton Environmental Center on Summerland Key offers large dormitories, and small bunk rooms complete with 2 bunk beds, restroom and showers.
- District Operations 2, November 3-8, 2019 – Islamorada, FL (For Professional Staff, registration information available on the Scouting U portal of www.mybsa.org)
- Advanced District Administration, November 3-8, 2019 – Islamorada, FL (For Professional Staff, registration information available on the Scouting U portal of www.mybsa.org)
- Scouting U presents: Volunteer Development Conference – Week 1, January 12-18, 2020-Islamorada, FL (Flyer) (Register)
- Scouting U presents: Volunteer Development Conference – Week 2, January 19-25, 2020-Islamorada, FL (Flyer) (Register)
- National Camping School, Camp Director, Program Director & Aquatics Sections, February, 8-14, 2020- Islamorada, FL (Contact your local council for registration details)
- National Catholic Committee on Scouting, March 3-8, 2020- Islamorada, FL (Flyer) (Register)